Wolf Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tigerz Charrie(z?) - WildFire!

2 posters

Go down

Tigerz Charrie(z?) - WildFire! Empty Tigerz Charrie(z?) - WildFire!

Post  TigerzGirl Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:08 pm

WILDFIRE

ROLEPLAYED BY: TigerzGirl! WOO!
OTHER CHARACTERS: hehe... shes actually my only character beside my fursona that I never use XD
FULL NAME: WildFire FlameFang (she dun have a Middle name as of yet XD)
PRONUNCIATION: ... WildFire like Wildfire... FlameFange like Flame Fang... lol not hard.
NICK NAMES: WildFire

SPECIES: Timber Wolf
BIRTHDATE: November 22

PACK: Loner, might join a pack.
CURRENT LOCATION: Wherever

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

CURRENT PHYSICAL CONDITION: Fit and Healthy.

IRIS COLOR: Dark Blue (eye color right? XD)
Sight: Sharp.
Nose: Sharp.
Hearing: Better then others, she can hear long distances, but never ease drops.
MAIN BODY COLOR: Black!
SECONDARY BODY COLORS: White Paws, Tail Tip, and Ear Tips.
HEIGHT:
WEIGHT:

SCARS?: N/A
OTHER CHARACTERISTICS: She wear a Red Ruby Pendent that looks sorda like: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img193/6385/pendent.png

Shes also very fast. And bigger then other females(not fat wise XD More... taller). She can hold her own pretty well in fights even with the bigger males, and ould easily outrun them if she thinks the fight might not end well on her side. But she never would. Shes not the type to run from a fight, even when it would be better to. Shes never been real good at controling her temper...

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

CURRENT MENTAL CONDITION: lol stable.
HABITS: She talks to herself in her head, and sometimes out-loud. Never travels on a New Moon.
FEARS: Cages, being trapped(shes a little claustrophobic).
OTHER ISSUES:
DISLIKES: Humans, weapons... anything to do with them.
VALUES: She wears a Red Ruby pendent with a black chain-thing. It is VERY special to her as it was given to her by her mother. Her Mother told her storys that said it had powers... The chain will never break. And she NEVER takes it off.

FAMILY MATTERS

MATE: This site, N/A
MOTHER: WildRose (dead...)
FATHER: Blaze (dead...)
SIBLINGS: Died at birth or not long after. (For now... >Very Happy)
HALF-SIBLINGS: N/A
GRANDMOTHERS: WildWinds and Shina (She-na) (might change these... thought them up on the spot. lol)
GRANDFATHERS: ...names pending... lol
OFFSPRING: N/A as of this site XD
HISTORY: Kinda long... and needs to be re-written so Ill put up a summary for now.
Her Father was killed by humans when she was too young to remember very much of him, so most of her knowledge of him was from her Mother. Her Mother died when she was only 6 and a half months old... also killed by humans. She ran out and found her Mother lying wounded on the ground in a pool of blood and basically watched her die... she basically lived off leftovers, and other familys that tried to take her in, but she ran away, until she could hunt for herself. Etc etc etc... not much happens after that. XD

Picture: I REALLY need to get a good picture of her for refs and stuff but for now Ill have to use this... Its not the best, the blue one is her Mate on another site, his name is Kage. (Kah-gay lol Meaning Shadow)
http://tigerzgirl.deviantart.com/art/Kage-and-WildFire-Aishiteru-136029421

Shes normally a Half Winged Wolf Half Human so if something got screwed up and it sounds like she has wings or something then thats why. XD Just tell me. =3

Last edited by TigerzGirl on Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:27 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : changing colorz lol)
TigerzGirl
TigerzGirl
Pup

Back to top Go down

Tigerz Charrie(z?) - WildFire! Empty Re: Tigerz Charrie(z?) - WildFire!

Post  black-wolf-jet Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:59 am

Very interesting and awesome Charrie you got thar.
black-wolf-jet
black-wolf-jet
Yearling

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum