Wolf Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rai [noun]; insanity-stricken wolf

5 posters

Go down

Rai [noun]; insanity-stricken wolf Empty Rai [noun]; insanity-stricken wolf

Post  RaiWolf Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:33 pm

Hello all :3
Used my nifty MSN name there, heehee...Speaking of MSN, anyone is welcome to add me. ^^
Well, I'll do my best to make this interesting a not a blob of annoying text. Here's a bit on me. :3

Name:
My username is RaiWolf, for two combined reasons. The "Rai" is derived from my middle name, Lorraine. I prefer to go by Rai (That's pronounced 'ray' not 'rye'), Raine, Rainey, or if you like, RW. A few older friends knew me back when I went by "Rowan" (my character on The Endless Forest before I left), and call me Rowan. I prefer not to be called that. :3 The "Wolf" part comes from a dubbed nickname. All throughout middle school and high school, I've been dubbed rather 'wolfish' by my pals. I was even tagged 'Wolfie' for a few years.

Description:
Not that it matters, but if you're nosy like me I'll set you a brief description of myself. I will be seventeen December 9, 2009. My home state is great ol' South Carolina. My eyes are a sharp blue, like those of the newborn pup. I'm short for my age and being a current Junior in high school, a mere 5'1". I have a thick southern accent like honey.

Personality:
I'm generally a very happy person. I don't like to be upset, I like to protect my friends and be strong for them, no matter what it may bring me. I normally hide my pain, and have yet to find a person who can tell when I'm not myself, and I'll admit, I secretly want to. Anyway, I'm a parasitic friend who sort of annoys you and yet you love, so I've been told. I'm not to judge myself here, just quoting a friend. I'm happy to make friends and ready to be yours.

General Info and Greeting:
Well guys, I can't wait to meet you all, though I know many of you already from Impressive Title. I'm quickly spreading the word of Wolf Generations and know of several many who want to join and strenthen this community here. I've had dreams of wolves all my life, and strangly have many personality traits much like my canine counterpart. So, unlike the overused "wolf" in the usernames of so many, you can rest assured mine carries a deep meaning. Anyway, I can't wait to meet everyone and get thriving in this community as one of your new (Global?) Moderators. Special thanks to Mazuka for referring me here to this wonderful place.

RaiWolf
RaiWolf
Wolf Generations Moderator

Back to top Go down

Rai [noun]; insanity-stricken wolf Empty Re: Rai [noun]; insanity-stricken wolf

Post  WG Administrator Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:12 pm

Welcome aboard! C:
WG Administrator
WG Administrator
Admin

https://wolfgenerations.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down