Wolf Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uhm, a... Thing.

3 posters

Go down

Uhm, a... Thing. Empty Uhm, a... Thing.

Post  Packa Packa Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:04 am

The name of the story is Thunder & Lightning now shut up and read it. Jk!

Chapter 1:
Before me, I saw a small clearing filled with bright, purple flowers. They swayed with every soft, billowy wind that passed. The sky had no clouds in it, and it was a bright baby blue at the moment. A few aspen trees were scattered here and there, already losing their golden brown leaves. I saw a small grey pup sitting in the clearing, letting the wind caress her fur. She had her eyes closed and she was swinging her head side to side. Suddenly, the direction of the wind changed, and my scent was blowing towards her. If I stayed here, I would be smelt. I looked at her once more, before sighing and turning to leave. I must go. But I shall see her again...

< Character switch >

I took in a deep breathe, inhaling all the smells I adored and knew by heart. The crisp scent of leaves, the soft, soothing scent of flowers, the smell of aging bark, and a wolf. A wolf? I thought. It smelled nothing like my mother, and nothing like any of my pack mates. I cocked my head. Them I flattened my ears. It must be much bigger than me, judging by the scent. I thought to myself. But I must be strong! I will find that wolf, even if it's the last thing I do! I realized. Okay, maybe not the LAST thing I do.... I sighed and followed the scent. It was hard, since I had caught it through the wind. I growled in annoyance. Where could he be?

"Oh Thunder! Come out, Come out wherever you are!" A familiar voice called. I turned my head to see my mother's silver coat shining in the sun. "Mom!" I cried as I ran towards her and snuggled against her fur. She sighed. "What fun adventure did you have today?" She asked me. Every day I went here and pretended I was a pack leader, or something else. Every day it was something new. Or, almost every day. "I attacked a giant bear with my pack" I said. I showed her how I pretended to claw at the invisible bear. "Ahh!" I cried as I toppled over. I giggled when my mother picked me up and sat me down. "What am I going to do with you, Thunder?" She said to herself.

When we got back to the pack, I saw Night, my father, arguing with Scar, one of my pack mates. My stomach growled and I realized how hungry I was. My mother heard it and she took me to the carcass. You see, yesterday, my pack killed something called an elk. Boy, it tasted good! Anyway, we slept near it last night and we were hanging around it now. Dad said we would move only when the carcass ran out. I ran ahead of her and took a mouthful of meat in my jaws. I ripped it into smaller shreds and ate the smaller shreds whole. All of a sudden, I heard a snarl and a sudden yelp.

I turned towards the sound as I swallowed the last of my meal. My eyes widened as I saw Scar and Night fighting. My mom ran towards them, but Night yelled, "Stay away Emma!" She reluctantly stepped back and watched the battle in horror. Scar reached over and bite Night in the leg. Night snarled and grabbed onto Scar's ear. Scar yelped and let go, which gave Night enough time to jump away. They were both panting already. Then, Scar snarled and charged. Night jumped up and clawed at Scar as he passed. Scar turned around and ran towards him again. Night had just landed, so he didn't have time to react. I watched, wide eyed, as Scar bit him in the neck. For a few moments, the world seemed to stand still as Scar bit down harder. Night closed his eyes tightly, then opened them. His eyes had determination all over them and he broke free. Then he turned to Scar, who was spitting blood out. He struck, fast as lightning as he ran towards him and bit him in the neck. Scar yelped in pain, and Night let go and looked at him. Scar went into submission, laying on his back, tucking his tail in between his legs and whimpering.

"A lesson is all you need to learn that I will always be alpha while your alive." Night said. Scar's brown and white coat was now red where Night had bitten him, and his eyes were clouded with fear and pain. My mom ran forward to lick Night's pure black coat. She licked off the blood, and night looked just like he always did. Scar did not get the same treatment, he just stayed there panting, waiting to die. Night stepped up to him and growled. "Leave" He said. Scar got up and looked at him. He whimpered as he said, "I'm sorry." But that did not satisfy Night. "Leave." He repeated, more demanding. "But..." Scar said. the blood on his fur was drying up. "LEAVE!" Night yelled, jarring forward and snarling. Scar whimpered and scampered away, tail in between legs. Poor Scar... I thought. My eyes turned soft with affection. I ran after him. "Thunder, wait!" Night called as he stepped forward. But I just kept going, unaware that the danger of following could do me in.

Chapter 2:
I ran faster and yelled to him "Scar! Come back!" I yelled. He turned his head to look at me, and then ran faster. I forced my tired muscles to go even faster. We zipped past the clearing I so dearly loved, and right across the border of out territory. Here the grass was pale and brittle, and very short and puppy. It hurt my paws as I ran over it. "Scar!" I yelled. He disappeared into some bushes up ahead. I growled and followed. My eyes stung as the now long grass flicked into my eyes. "Scar!" I shouted again. Then everything went black.

"Scar?" I asked as I opened my eyes sleepily. I looked up. A tall wolf stood in front of me. My eyes lit up as I recognized the wolf. "Scar!" I cried cheerfully. Then I grew disappointed. "Why did you fight dad?" I asked. Scar sighed, shook his head and turned into the bushes. "Scar?" I asked, now scared that I was alone. "I- I want to show you something, but you promise to never tell?" His voice sounded. "Of course!" I yelped, excited.

"Mommy!" I yelled as I tried to run away. Scar grabbed me by the scruff with his teeth. "Don't worry Thunder! She won't hurt you!" Scar said as he placed me next to the wolf. She was a beautiful brown she wolf, with gleaming amber eyes. "Don''t hurt me." I said, shivering. " I won't." She said. She whispered something into Scar's ear, and he nodded. "Thunder, I want you to meet Emily." he said and nodded towards the wolf next to him. "I fought your father because I wanted to become the alpha with her. " he said, nuzzling his new mate. What? I thought. I was lost, scared, and confused. "But I've decided to just start a new pack." He continued, "So I guess this is good-bye." He said. he leaned down to me and touched me on the nose. "Good-bye, little one." he turned away with his mate. "Tell your father Scar sends him good luck, he'll need it with such a big pack!" He called over his shoulder. He trotted off into the grass with his mate by his side. "Good-bye, Scar." I said.

I walked glumly back to our territory. Scar was always mischievous, but he was like a brother to me. He always looked after all the pups and his pack-mates, but I knew eventually he would leave. I was still sad. "You!" A harsh voice made me alert. "Yes you! get out of our territory, or we'll have to chase you out" A second voice called. "I'm no coward!" I snapped as turned to the voices. "What, a little grey pup to the rescue? Yeah right!" the first voice snorted. Suddenly I was scared. "Ahh!" I yelled as I darted back to my territory.

The wolves started to chase me. I didn't dare look back at them. Once I get to my territory, I'll be safe! I thought. As I passed the scent markers, I turned to face thw wolves, panting. Once I saw one go over the border, I ran back to where my pack was. "HELP!" I cried. I tripped over a root and fell. I whimpered as the lead wolf stood over me. I went into submission, tucking my tail in between my legs, whining, and on my back. "Don't hurt me." I said softly, in a pleading tone. "Nice try.' the second voice called. The first wolf was male, the second female. Soon I came face to face to a pack of eight wolves. The lead male started, "You better leave or territor-" "Your territory? You better leave our territory!" A familiar voice yelled.

I turned to see Night, my dad, charging at the wolf. He barreled into him and bit him in the scruff. Soon all of my pack came rushing to the rescue. All I saw was a blur of colors and then I heard a shout. "RETREAT!" It called. It was the other leader, running away from us. I sighed in relief as my mother came over. "Are you alright? What happened?" She asked me. She was worried, and I would be too if I was a mother and I saw my pup like this. She licked my smoky grey fur to comfort me. "I'm okay." I said. "Next time don't run away like that!" She scolded. I nodded slowly. "yes, Momma." I said. She looked at me with amusement in her eyes. "Pups." She said as she shook her head and led me home.
Packa Packa
Packa Packa
Yearling

Back to top Go down

Uhm, a... Thing. Empty Re: Uhm, a... Thing.

Post  black-wolf-jet Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:01 pm

Cool! Are you going to write more?
black-wolf-jet
black-wolf-jet
Yearling

Back to top Go down

Post  Packa Packa Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:08 pm

OF COURSE! Just for you jet. xD I'll ask you to submit a character, since I don't want to get too flooded with, stuff.
Packa Packa
Packa Packa
Yearling

Back to top Go down

Post  Zumi Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:17 pm

Awsome Packa Packa! You sure have a way with words.
Zumi
Zumi
Wolf Generations Moderator

http://HollisterWolf.devaintart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Packa Packa Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:44 pm

Aww, thank you Zumi. That's great coming from you. I just read it over and I have a lot of spelling mistakes, I will fix them later,though. Thanks everyone! the third chapter is halfway done.
Packa Packa
Packa Packa
Yearling

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum