Wolf Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Dog Breed and Dog Discussion

+7
EndlessStars
black-wolf-jet
TigerzGirl
Zumi
Star
Mazuka
Fawnir
11 posters

Go down

Favorite Dog Breed and Dog Discussion Empty Favorite Dog Breed and Dog Discussion

Post  Fawnir Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:31 am

What is your favorite dog breed and why? mine is an English Springer Spaniel. I show them and love them to bits. My gog's name is Chili, Chili Pepper, or You Stupid Dog Calm Down! I think she gets called the last one the most.

This is also a dog discussion topic so feel free to just talk about dogs^^
Fawnir
Fawnir
Pup

Back to top Go down

Favorite Dog Breed and Dog Discussion Empty Re: Favorite Dog Breed and Dog Discussion

Post  Mazuka Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:54 am

Siberian Husky paws down! Very Happy
I also love German Shepherds. But Sibes have always been my fav, they are so beautiful and have such clever and unique personalities.
Mazuka
Mazuka
The Foxeh Admin

http://mazukaghoul.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Favorite Dog Breed and Dog Discussion Empty Re: Favorite Dog Breed and Dog Discussion

Post  Star Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:23 pm

Mazuka wrote:Siberian Husky paws down! Very Happy
I also love German Shepherds. But Sibes have always been my fav, they are so beautiful and have such clever and unique personalities.

Same! They are just so adorable! And they resemble wolves very much, and I love wolves. But i'm good with any dog cause im a dog lover.
Star
Star
Wolf Generations Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Zumi Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:12 pm

hmmm I like the siberian husky, german shepered, pit bull, and wolf hybrid the best. I dont know why but I just love big dogs, and their strength and capibility
Zumi
Zumi

http://HollisterWolf.devaintart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fawnir Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:18 am

I agree with you Zumi. I am not fond of little chihuahuahs but the odd thing is is that I would like a Palmeranian (bad spelling) But I would only like the to snuggle with and for show and I only like the really poofy looks with the short snout and little ears. Mostly I like the bigger dogs. I am a fan of the dogs that belong in the sporting group- dogs that go out and hunt incase anyone didn't know. I really like dogs that were bred for a purpose other than to be a lap dog. The odd thing about chihuahuahs is that they were bred for food....yeah not much meat on that dog.
Fawnir
Fawnir
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerzGirl Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:39 am

I love Germen Sheperds and Siberian Huskys!
They remind me of wolves and i am kind of obsessed with them. lol

Plus ive just always loved big dogs Their so fun and always a challenge which can be fun. =D

but mom won't let us have any dogs so I just have to dream...
TigerzGirl
TigerzGirl
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Fawnir Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:58 pm

Maybe she will come around to the idea of getting a dog. My mom did and that was to just get one and now we have three lol.
Fawnir
Fawnir
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  black-wolf-jet Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:59 am

Alaskan Malamute. <3 Like a husky but fluffier.
black-wolf-jet
black-wolf-jet
Yearling

Back to top Go down

Post  Fawnir Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:30 pm

I love malamutes a lot as well. Not just because they look similar to wolves but I love the roles they have on the sled team and I love the look. I am not really into them because they look like wolves because in my opinion german shephards look more like wolves in conformation. I love them because of the coat, tail, energy, and face. Though I do like that they REMIND me of wolves
Fawnir
Fawnir
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  black-wolf-jet Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:51 am

Fawnir wrote:I love malamutes a lot as well. Not just because they look similar to wolves but I love the roles they have on the sled team and I love the look. I am not really into them because they look like wolves because in my opinion german shephards look more like wolves in conformation. I love them because of the coat, tail, energy, and face. Though I do like that they REMIND me of wolves
Yeah, German sheps are my second favourite dogs.
black-wolf-jet
black-wolf-jet
Yearling

Back to top Go down

Post  EndlessStars Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:54 pm

I love Akitas and Shi tzus! they are both cute.., My grandma has 4 dogs, she has a adult female akita named Gaisha, a male shi tzu i forgot his name, and one white standard female poodle and one chocolate standard female poodle, the brown ones name is Kelly and the other is Chloe Very Happy
EndlessStars
EndlessStars

http://HeartedSpirits.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Carliano001 Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:17 am

I LOVE czechslovakian (bad spelling, sorry Embarassed ) wolfdogs. I like big dogs, i dont know why, but ive always owned big dogs (except tish now i have a westie Very Happy ) like my grandad owns four dogs three labs and a westie too!!!! (sorry i tend to waffle on a bit lol)
Carliano001
Carliano001

Back to top Go down

Post  WG Administrator Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:45 am

I just really love the czechoslovakian wolfdog. Their pelts look amazing, although my fursona looks more dog then wolf.
WG Administrator
WG Administrator
Admin

https://wolfgenerations.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:17 am

Hm, could have sworn I had posted here... ah well, anyway XD

My favorite breed of dog is the Irish Wolfhound. I love how big they are, and how they are strong and fast enough to actually hunt wolves (not that I support wolf hunting, I just find it fascinating how they are actually able to fight a wolf).
Kodiak
Kodiak

http://www.lostxlife.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RaiWolf Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:41 pm

I prefer to associte wolves with wolves and dogs with dogs.
My favorite dog is probably the collie. Border, regular, or some other offshoot.
I just love them. :3
RaiWolf
RaiWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum