Wolf Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{ K.ahara } - { A.mber }

+2
Star
Kahara
6 posters

Go down

{ K.ahara } - { A.mber } Empty { K.ahara } - { A.mber }

Post  Kahara Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:09 am

Yo'.

---

Most people know me as Kahara, it has become a official nick name of mine after being called so for over a year now. Though my real name is Amber. I have various nick names that I will respond to, but the ones I am most likely to respond to the fasted are Ambs, Kah, or Extinction. Extinction and Kahara are my main two fursona's, thats why I respond to them. xDD

---

I'm fifteen years old, July 14 is my birthday. ((If you can do math, you know what year I was born. xDD And also, dare even try to judge me for my age and you will highly regret attempting such a foolish thing.)) I've got siblings and a cousin and parents who all share the same computer, but sometimes they use the Mac or my dad's Vista. .. Scratch that, my dad mainly uses his Vista and my mom sometimes. So I am not be active much. LOL

---

My first role play site, if anyone cares to know; was a Warrior Cat Forum Role Play. Text talk role play, yes; they very horror of my doing that makes my brain melt into a million little pieces. I joined other Warrior sites after, but on one day; one simple day.
I searched up hippos. And what did I find? Impressive Title.

I joined Impressive Title July .. 12 I believe. 2008.

So I am a year long member and still going there, with the highest post rank; and I am considered a veteran as well. I've seen it all, kids.

After some mishaps in the middle ish of the year, DECAYED REALITY/IKO was born. A wolf role play game in progress. ((What the duck is with all the wolf only games? Wolf names? /shrug LOL I have no room to talk, I have a wolf mesh in my game coming out, Weeping Evolution.)) I joined there after being asked to join by Co Cowner With. ((Amazing person, let me tell you. She also has great taste in music.)) Much happened there, and drama continued to stir. I'm still a little up to my neck in drama; but heck. What did I expect, roses and daises? *snort*

Then a little after that, I got inspired once more to try making a game. ((Take note, I was inspired to make a game long before I knew of Impressive Title. ;P)) Weeping Envy at first, but after time rolled it became Weeping Evolution. Still in progress at the moment! Then soon after /that/ I heard of all these other wonderful role play games and games coming out. I joined a few, and watch a few fail. Granted a Admin and Mod in some, but they sadly failed to live up to expectations. Though when it's only a few teenagers grappling onto a unsteady edge, what did I expect? Magic? double hocky sticks no.

Though a few of the games are living much to what I expected and beyond that. Smile

---

Oh, I thought about throwing in my Astrology Cancer Sign Information in here, but it's a lot for typing for me. So I'm not going to bother. So google search Cancer Sign Astrology in Google (Ah, dur' xD) and read the personality of a Cancer born person under the sun. It explains a lot about me. LOL

So, this is me; and this is the end of my Introduction.

I hope you all [s]hated[/s] [s]loved[/s] enjoyed my Intro.

PEACE OUT. <3
Kahara
Kahara

http://weeping-envy.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

{ K.ahara } - { A.mber } Empty Re: { K.ahara } - { A.mber }

Post  Star Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:10 am

Welcome to WG Kahara!
Star
Star
Wolf Generations Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Kahara Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:26 am

Thank you. x3

I really hope my time here is a great one, it is so far.
<3
Kahara
Kahara

http://weeping-envy.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  Fawnir Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:39 pm

Hello Kahara I am Fawnir/Katie or you can call me by my wolf name Cara. I hope you have fun here. We all are a little nuts here.
Fawnir
Fawnir
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalyka Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:01 am

Welcome to WG! My name is Cow.
Kalyka
Kalyka
Wolf Generations Moderator

http://tracepawgenerations.justboard.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down