Wolf Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Food? Why?

5 posters

Go down

Favorite Food? Why? Empty Favorite Food? Why?

Post  RaiWolf Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:23 pm

What's your favorite food? And not just because it tastes good...what's the story? Why do you like it so much? It can be a meal or just a dish. Not nessesarily what tastes the best, just what makes you the happiest when you have it.

For me, I think, it's a simply biscuits, fried ham, corn and potatoes. It's far from my favorite tasty dish, but it holds a lot of fond memories. No one is ever in a bad mood when this is our dinner choice! We're laughing, and functioning like a happy family. Forgetting the world for a moment to gather around a little table with just the five of us. Me, my mother, father, sister, and her child. That good old fashioned Southern meal brings up my proud Southern heritage and makes it feel okay to let out a few "Ya'll's" and "Reckons" and "Yonders" without being poked fun at. It's those rare, happy times I like the most. A meal can bring even the most damaged familes together.

Share your tales!
RaiWolf
RaiWolf
Wolf Generations Moderator

Back to top Go down

Favorite Food? Why? Empty Re: Favorite Food? Why?

Post  Star Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:17 pm

I can't say I love any type of food in particular because I just love food and I am always eating XD But I love my grandma's homemade cooking the best, I dont know why I just love it.
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Post  black-wolf-jet Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:58 am

Pizza, because it brings back memories of awesome holidays in sunny places, and also it tastes really nice!
black-wolf-jet
black-wolf-jet
Yearling

Back to top Go down

Post  EndlessStars Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:49 am

I really have no favorite food, but i have Favorite Food(s) first i'll tell you my favorite kind of pie, personally i like apple pie, Why? well cuz of its sweetness and its SUGAR! and i just love the smell Favorite Food? Why? Icon_biggrin
EndlessStars
EndlessStars

http://HeartedSpirits.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:57 am

My favorite foods are chicken wings and torpedo shrimp. They're both just so darn good and filling! XD
Kodiak
Kodiak

http://www.lostxlife.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down